Sunday, June 01, 2008

Nigerian Gangster Instrumentals

It's June and you can tell summer has finally arrived in the Chi cuz women finally can wear their shoes with the toes out. You can also tell its summertime cuz you can hear the music beatin up the block (I personally had the windows down rockin that Carter 3 advance Saturday)

Here's some more beats for the whip on a hot summer day... I'm feeling in a generous summery mood so lets go ahead and by popular demand, release...


Nigerian Gangster Instrumentals, all 15 cuts. *link*

4 comments:

Karl Nova said...

I loved your Nigerian Gangster mixtape it is the best mixtape ever! I want the instrumentals! I missed when you gave the link last time and I have tried the link and it doesnt work! please I need it! Help me! help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/karlnova

MikeLove said...

the link for instrumentals works

Karl Nova said...

the link works but when you get to the page and you click to download it says the link is out of order!

I really want those instrumentals!

MikeLove said...

I just checked it & its working for me. click the link that says "nigerian gangster instrumentals, all 15 cuts. link" and it will take you to a rapidshare link. click FREE USER & wait 41 seconds and a link that says DOWNLOAD will appear. click that & enjoy