Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coldplay-Clocks (DJ Mike Love Edit)

My 11-year old daughter Tamera loves Coldplay & is always watching their videos, new and old on YouTube. So I'm randomly listening to Clocks recently so she comes and hovers in my area for a moment and comments, "Its about time you're listening to some good music."

Kids. Gotta love 'em. Coldplay=Good Music.

I decided to do an edit of the song because I loved that bootleg house version that came out a few years ago, but Its not a version I could ever get away with playing. I wanted to make something more programmable for me.

Hey, you never know when the mood will strike & I gotta play some Coldplay in the club.

Before today, to my kids, my music stinks. Thank you Coldplay. Your song from 2003 has resurrected my career & made me cool again with the "tween" set.

For a day at least.

*Download (click the word divShare ) or listen to Clocks-DJ Mike Love Edit*

2 comments:

Steven Reaves said...

yeah i can enjoy this i like cold play but let me do my job as a member of the teenage community and put you on some good music

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7928643&q=hi

P.S
Teens really do know all

Term Papers said...

yeah really enjoyable ... cool blog .


Term Papers